|Design/Build is basically a "one-stop shopping" for the remodeling client. All aspects of the job, including design, budget and construction are handled by one company, saving the homeowner time and money. Our integrated design and construction teams work closely with you throughout the entire process to create a living space of lasting value, functionality and superior quality that will far exceed your expectations.
Outlined below is a brief summary of how the process works:
1) WE MEET...
- We begin with an initial consultation with the goal of learning what your needs are and get a working idea of your goals, budget and timeline.
- Give you some perspective on how we work, the design/build method and our design agreement.
2) WE DESIGN...
- Our professional "in-house" design team creates a visual concept of your new living space.
- A written "scope of work" is prepared detailing the project specifications, timelines and material selections.
3) WE REVIEW...
- We walk you through the details of the "scope" and design concept, encouraging you to ask questions and voice opinions.
- The initial design is refined and construction documents are developed.
- Product and material selections are made and a more detailed cost estimate is developed.
4) WE BEGIN...
- Once the contract has met your approval the actual construction process begins.
- We proceed with permitting through the appropriate municipality.
- We establish scheduling that accomodates your lifestyle.
5) WE KEEP YOU INFORMED...
- Throughout the construction, the "Team" will keep you updated on progress, answer any questions or concerns, and make sure the project is going as planned.
6) WE FINISH...
- We are committed to completing the project to your complete satisfaction.